Saturday, July 30, 2011

Raw

This is going to be my "raw" blog where no one but God knows who I am. I just can't be real and raw when I have a known audience. I've tried it before and it just doesn't work. On my other blogs, I've had people telling me what to do and how to live my life. Who needs that? I've even been "scolded" for posting things I think and believe! Good grief! What is a blog for if not to post things that we think about and (gasp!) believe.

Nope, none of that. I don't even care if anyone reads this. I know God knows me and I need a place to "vent" a bit. Yes, I'm a mess. No doubt about that. I'm trusting God to turn my ashes into beauty...to make all things beautiful in His time.

I yell out to my God, I yell with all my might, I yell at the top of my lungs. He listens. I found myself in trouble and went looking for my Lord; my life was an open wound that wouldn't heal. When friends said, "Everything will turn out all right," I didn't believe a word they said. Psalm 77:1-3 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment